Vacant Property

Vacant Property Insurance
Have you inherited a house that’s currently unoccupied?  Do you own a rental property that’s under construction or unoccupied?  If you can relate to situations like these you’ve probably already discovered that a) you need Vacant Property Insurance and b) your current insurance company can’t help you.
At Hill Point Insurance, we have access to several insurance companies that specialize in both Vacant & Rental Property Insurance.  Just take a minute to fill out the form below and you’ll receive a response from a Hill Point representative within 24 hours.
Need Coastal Property insurance?
Need Rental Property insurance?
Not sure what you need?
Vacant Property Quote